We are aware at mytopschools.com that River State University RSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as rsust post utme form 2023/2024, rsust post utme syllabus, rsust post utme portal, how to reprint rsu post utme slip, rsust post utme past questions, www.rsu.edu.ng post utme, when is ust post utme 2023/2024 starting, rsust post utme exam date
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST various degree programmes for the academic session.
All candidates who chose the Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt during the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have received notification to that effect from JAMB are hereby requested to take note of the following:
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
NB: All 2022/2023 pre-degree students are hereby directed to register for the ongoing 2022/2023 post utme screening exercise.
Failure on the part of the students to comply with the above directive will make them ineligible for 2022/2023 admission into rivers state university.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option. Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
1. Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
2. Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2023 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION”
3. Click on BUY PIN, Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
4. Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
5. Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
6. A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
7. Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
8. Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
9. Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard as well as make provision to connect to internet.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done online, therefore they should stick to the time and date allocated on the screening test slip as no login shall be allowed after the scheduled time of candidates’ examinations.
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place on Monday 25th October, 2023
The registration for the screening exercise will start from Wednesday 8th September 2023 and end on Friday 22nd October, 2023.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “River State University RSU Post-UTME Screening Form ”.
Thanks For Reading