We are aware at mytopschools.com that Plateau State University Bokkos PLASU Remedial Registration Guidelines 2023/2024 for freshers is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
This is to inform all candidates who has been successfully admitted into the Remedial programme of the Plateau State University (PLASU) that they are to proceed with the payment of their acceptance fee, registration formalities and resume for the commencement of their lectures thereafter for the academic session.
RECOMMENDED: PLASU Remedial Admission List
Please find below, the registration procedure for successful Candidates:
- On arrival, candidates should report to the Remedial Sciences Registration Officer at the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry to collect their admission letter.
- Pay acceptance fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only through any of the following channels:
|HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
|Remita Collection Platform
3. Go to Bursary Department with evidence of payment of acceptance fee, for verification and confirmation.
4. Go back to the Remedial Science Registration Officer at the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry for screening and clearance, then proceed to pay school fees of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) using the same channel outlined in 2 above.
5. After payment of school fees and confirmation by Bursary, student should report to the Remedial Science Department for documentation and commencement of lectures.
Lectures will commence on the Monday, 22nd November, 2023
Anthony Lat Ngwen
Principal Assistant Registrar
(Academic Affairs Division)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Plateau State University Bokkos PLASU Remedial Registration Guidelines for freshers”.
Thanks For Reading