NYSC 2021 Batch ‘A’: Physical Verification of Credentials & Travel Documents of Foreign Trained Graduates
We are aware at MYTOPSCHOOLS.COM that you have been searching for NYSC 2021 Batch ‘A’: Physical Verification of Credentials & Travel Documents of Foreign Trained Graduates,verification of nysc certificate, nysc registration for foreign students 2021, nysc accredited foreign universities, nysc registration for foreign students 2021, nysc requirements for foreign students, foreign-trained nysc, deadline for nysc registration 2021, federal ministry of education portal for request of evaluation letter.
This is to inform all foreign-trained graduates who registered online for the 2021 Batch ‘A’ service year, whose credentials and travel documents are yet to be physically verified that the verification exercise will take place from Monday 12th to Friday 16th April, 2021.
Each graduate will be notified of the date and time he/she is expected to report at his/her chosen verification centre.
Centers and locations for the exercise are listed below:
1. ENUGU: NYSC Secretariat, No. 2 Abakaliki Road, G.R.A., Enugu state
2. BAUCHI: Shadawanka Barracks, Nigerian Army, Bauchi
3. EDO: No. 2 Red cross Road, Off Ikpokpan G.R.A., Benin city, Edo state
4. FCT (ABUJA): NYSC Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja
5. KANO: Children’s park, Bakavu Barracks, Nigeiran Army, Airport Road, Fagge, kano
6. LAGOS: NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos state
7. OSUN: NYSC Secretariat, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo, Osun state
8. RIVERS: NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwere Road, Port-Harcourt, Rivers state
9. SOKOTO: Eagle officers Mess, 8 Division Garrison, Nigerian Army, Ginginya Barracks, Gusau Road, Sokoto
- You will receive SMS or check your dashboard for the date and time assigned to you.
- As part of measures to ensure social distancing and smooth conduct of the exercise, you are expected to strictly report on the date and time specified for you at the venue you indicated when you registered online.
- You are to present all original credentials and travel documents as uploaded online during registration.
- Furthermore, you are to adhere strictly to the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) COVID-19 safety protocols of hand washing, as well as carry along hand sanitizers and face masks and maintain personal hygiene.
- You are also to note that only persons whose credentials are duly physically verified and cleared will be deployed, exempted or excluded from National Service.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NYSC 2021 Batch ‘A’: Physical Verification of Credentials & Travel Documents of Foreign Trained Graduates”.
Thanks for Reading