Authorities of the Gombe State University (GSU) wishes to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the remedial programme of the institution that the second (2nd) batch aptitude test for the Session has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, 23rd October, 2023
Venue: University Main Library.
An accreditation exercise at which Candidates will be given identification for writing the aptitude test will be conducted at the University from Saturday, 23rd October, 2022 at the NEW MULTIPURPOSE HALL Candidates will pay a Screening Charges of 1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira Only) In the Bursary and collect Screening Forms which they will complete and submit on the day of the aptitude test along with thee credentials and receipt (original and photocopies) of the fee paid at the Room allocated for the test
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCREDITATION
1. Originals and Photocopies of Certificates/Statement of Results for ‘0’ levels
2. Those awaiting results are also to attend. However, they must present evidence of registration for the examinations
3. Photocopies of Local Government Area Indigene Certificate
4. One colour passport size photograph
5. Writing material
6. One Thousand Naira only (1000.00) non-refundable screening exercise processing charges
M.A. Yuguda Registrar
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe GSU Remedial Aptitude Test Date & Requirements ”.
Thanks For Reading