If you have been searching for Federal College of Education Umunze School Fees 2021/2022, federal college of education umunze affiliated to unizik, federal college of education school fees, fce umunze school fees, fcet umunze portal, fed college of edutecnical umunze, then you are in the right place.
Welcome to Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze, Anambra State, Nigeria.
A College established by Decree No. 4 of 14th March 1989, which its academic activities took off at the temporary site in May 1990, on the philosophy to pursue and reflect excellence in the production of pre-vocational and vocational teachers and in the furtherance of knowledge and improvement of the practice thereof. To serve as a catalyst towards creating a centre of academic excellence in research, science and education for the much desired technological advancement in Nigeria.
We offer courses on General Education, Vocational Technical Education, Science Education and Languages on both NCE and Degree Programmes. We run our degree courses in affiliation with Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State
The College presently located in Umunze, Headquarters of Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State. Presently academic work is going on both at the temporary and permanent sites.
We would gladly accommodate feedback and updates on how to move the College to greater heights.
Federal College of Education Umunze School Fees
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES
Acceptance Fee is paid by new students (across all programmes), not returning students. To pay your acceptance fees,
- Students are to generate invoice (RRR) for payment from FECETU Microfinance Bank, any other bank or cyber cafe of their choice through the college portal. To do this, you click “Generate Invoice” under Acceptance menu.
- Select accurate session and level; click generate. An Invoice Slip with your RRR is displayed, print and take to FECETU Microfinance Bank, any other commercial bank for payment or use any of the listed payment methods shown.
- After successful payment at any commercial bank or through any of the other payment methods, you log into the college portal to pay fees with the Bank generated RRR on the invoice slip .
- To do this, you click Pay Acceptance Fee under the Acceptance menu.
- Key in your RRR as Payment Code and select the session. Click submit.
Fill in accurate details. Click submit; your Acceptance Letter is displayed for printing. Then click print
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT
At this point, student must pay his/her school fees to enable him/her register the required courses, view lecture materials and view results. To pay School fees, you
- Generate invoice for school fees payment by clicking Generate Invoice under School Fees Menu.
- Select session and level. Click Generate; your School Fees Invoice Slip is generate with RRR.
- After payment at any commercial bank or through any other payment mode, return to the portal to make payment. Click Pay School Fees under School Fees Payment.
- Enter the RRR, click pay
- Select level and click submit to get your school fees receipt printed.
- Student takes the printed receipt to the Bursary Department (Revenue unit) for authentication and issuance of college receipt.
Upon payment of school fee, the student proceeds to Exams and Records unit (NCE) OR Deputy Registrar (Degree Unit) as the case may be for school’s matriculation number and proper documentation.
FCET UMUNZE FEES
The school fees for Federal college of education Umunze is between N35,000 to N40,000.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FCE Umunze School Fees 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading