We are aware at mytopschools.com that Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara DESPO Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | ND Full-Time, oghara post utme form 2022, when will oghara poly form expire, delta state polytechnic, otefe-oghara cut off mark, delta state polytechnic, otefe post utme 2022, delta state polytechnic otefe-oghara school fees, oghara post utme data, delta state polytechnic, otefe-oghara courses, oghara post utme portal however, you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and scored 120 and above.
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wished to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for DESPO Post UTME Form
Follow the procedure below to apply for DESPO post UTME form:
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
- The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise. The screening will take place as follows:
Wednesday 1st December
Time : 10am
Venue : Polytechnic Campus
Sch. of Applied Sciences & Technology
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
School of Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
- Industrial Maintenance
Thursday 2nd December
Time : 10am
Venue : Polytechnic Campus
Sch. of Business Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration And Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Mgt
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as the first choice are advised to access the JAMB website and apply for a change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded to JAMB Website.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate
Candidates are also advised to make themselves available for the screening and adhere strictly to all COVID-19 protocols put in place to curb the spread of the Pandemic.
However, the sales of application forms continue, and subsequent screening date would be communicated in due course.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara DESPO Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | ND Full-Time”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED POSTS TO DELTA STATE POLYTECHNIC OTEFE OGHARA