Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State University (DELSU) Diploma in Law programme for the academic session.
Method of Application
Candidates are required to visit www.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual pin of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only and make payment to any of the following banks: Ecobank, Unity Bank, Zenith Bank, and UBA.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.delsu.edu.ng
- Click online registration
- Click Start
- Click New Diploma Programme
- Submit the form and generate a pin
- Print out the pin generated
- Visit the specified bank for payment.
- Candidates should, with the pin for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, Diploma Form Online at http://www.delsu.edu.ng with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
- Candidates are advised to use virtual pin immediately after payment as the pin will be invalid after six (6) hours of generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates are to submit their form as evidence of application, and credentials to the office
- Candidates are to log on ONLY the course they choose for the Diploma
Application Website closes Friday, 29 April 2023 00:00.
- Five CREDIT passes at SSCE, WAEC, NABTEB, G.C.E Ordinary Level, including English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English and any other two (2) subjects from Arts and Social Science in not more than two (2) sittings.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Delta State University Abraka DELSU Diploma in Law Programme Form ”.
Thanks For Reading