Bowen University JUPEB/IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Bowen University JUPEB/IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Bowen University commenced the Advanced Level Programme in 2013 and is one of the earliest universities running the Joint Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme coaching. It is located in Iwo, Osun State. The University organizes an intensive coaching programme with dedicated lecturers in a conducive learning environment. It is aimed at preparing students to pass Advanced Level examination(s) that would qualify them for direct entry admission to degree programme at Bowen University or other universities within and outside the country. The mode of study shall be fully residential at Bowen University’s campus, Iwo, Osun State.
The Bowen University Advanced Level Programme (BUALP) aims at:
- Preparing students for full-time direct entry admission to the University
- Engaging the students academically, intellectually and socially in readiness for their various courses of study
- Developing the students’ knowledge and skills in core subjects relevant to their proposed courses of study
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JAMB APP NOW
DOWNLOAD O3SCHOOLS WAEC APP AND ACTIVATE TO BLAST WAEC. CLICK HERE NOW
- Candidates for admission of Bowen University Advanced Level Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level credit passes at one sittings in WAEC and NECO (SSCE/GCE/NABTEB) or its equivalent which must include (3 subjects relevant to their intended degree programmes plus Mathematics and English)
- However, deficiency is allowed in Mathematics for Humanities/Arts candidates or Eglish Language for Science candidates but not in both subjects. Such candidates may be permitted to take the affected Ordinary Level subjects. Candidates admitted to the programme with two (2) ‘O’ Level sittings must have satisfied the minimum requirement of five (5) ‘O’ Level credits before registration.
Advantages of the Programme
- Qualified, seasoned and experienced tutors are available
- The University maintains high standards of discipline in moulding the character of her students
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Conducive and excellent halls of residence for all students
- The students in the University are fully residential
- Being a faith-based institution, its Chaplaincy facilitates spiritual growth and development of students
- Cordial relationship between Parents and Management of the University
Programme Examination Types
The Bowen University Advanced Level Programme offers students the opportunity to take examinations of the following bodies:
(i) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
(ii) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
Programme Duration/Examination Time
|Examination Board||A-Level Programme||Examination Time|
Placement into Degree Programmes:
Placement to degree programmes is not automatic but shall be based on obtaining the required grades at the prescribed A’ Level examination for issuing Direct Entry certificates and satisfying all other conditions as prescribed for his/her course of study.
Programme Subjects: The BUALP offers the subjects based on the examination type the candidate will be taking
JUPEB Advanced Level Subjects:
- MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES SUBJECTS: Accounting, Economics, Government and Business Studies.
- SCIENCE SUBJECTS: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Agricultural Science.
- HUMANITIES AND ARTS: Literature in English, Government, Christian Religious Studies and History.
Nature of Examination:
Mode of Study:
Method of Application
Bowen University Advanced Level Programme offers students the opportunity to take examinations of the following bodies:
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
Application forms can be completed on-line or manually
A. On-line Application
Applicants are required to visit Bowen University website and follow the stated procedure:
I Download, print and complete the application form.
II Submit printed copy at the University Campus.
B Offline Application Form
Application forms can also be obtained at the Admissions office of the University or any of the under-listed sales centres upon payment of a sum of N 7,500 (Seven thousand five hundred Naira only) in bank draft:
- First Baptist Church, Opposite NNPC Quarters, Area II, P.O Box 331, Garki, Abuja,
- Rivers Baptist Conference Secretariat, No7, William Jumbo Street, Old GRA Port-Harcourt
- Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro, Lagos.
- Baptist College of Theology Benin, NTA Road, Benin City, Edo State.
Submission of Forms
Date of Screening Exercise
Candidates are to come for the screening exercise at Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State with the following documents, (original and photocopies):
- Completed Application form
- Original and photocopies of ‘O’ Level result (s) (Original to be sighted only)
- Original and photocopies of Birth Certificate (Original to be sighted only)
- Statement of result/certificate
- Seven Thousand Five Hundred naira (#7,500.000) for admission form.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply