We are aware at mytopschools.com that Atiba University Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Scored 140 and above in UTME? Visit atibauniversity.edu.ng to obtain your admission form and have your screening online.
You have not chosen AU as first or second choice?
You can process your change of institution on JAMB portal, then proceed to atibauniversity.edu.ng to complete your admission process.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the Atiba University Oyo undergraduate degree programmes for 2021/2022 academic session.
Click on the link representing your course to access the UTME subjects required, Direct Entry requirements and O’level requirements.
- BSc. Accounting
- BSc. Banking and Finance
- BSc. Biology
- BSc. Business Administration
- Bsc. Chemistry
- BSc. Computer Science
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- BSc. Economics
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- BSc. Mathematics
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- BSc. Political Science
The following candidates are eligible for admission:
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a JAMB score of 140 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 140 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University,Oyo in the UTME and are seeking change of institution.
- Candidates who scored below 140 in the JAMB UTME or who are yet to write the UTME and are seeking admission into One-Year Basic Studies Programme (JUPEB).
General Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in admission year.
- Two passes at the Advanced level with G C E Level or approved equivalent credit passes in three other subjects at not more than two sitting.
- Three passes at the Advanced level (GCE A Level, HSC, JUPEB Diploma) with G C E O’Level or approved equivalent credit passes.
- Passes in two recorgnised NCE subjects with GCE O’Level credit equivalent in three other subjects. Education is accepted as a third A’Level subject for those taking courses in education
Candidates who successfully pass the final examination of the following institutions shall also be considered eligible for admission:
- International Baccalaureate obtained from accredited Institutions with relevant grading
- National Diploma from Polytechnics or Colleges of Technology
- The Defense Academy certificates
Method of Application
Applicants are to complete the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng.
Forms are also available at the University Registry or any of the liaison offices/screening centres upon payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only into the following University accounts:- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc.(2013205955).
Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to Atiba University, Oyo, are required to:
Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details). Complete Atiba University online Screening Form.
UNIVERSITY LIAISON OFFICES
Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja.
Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State.Tel.08023599731,08034446599
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos.
Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
CONTACT: The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo. Tel: 08059952137-Whatsapp enabled, 08033287535 OR 08103494152, 07056229255
WARNING: To checkmate the activities of fraudsters, Applicants and Parents are strongly advised to contact ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers directly.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Atiba University Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading