We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for World Bank Young Professionals Program YPP 2021 for Roles at IFC and MIGA,, world bank young professionals program salary, world bank ypp essay sample pdf, young professionals program 2020, world bank recruitment 2020, world bank ypp 2021, world bank careers, young professionals program india, world bank internship salary then you are not alone.
The World Bank and IFC have merged their respective Young Professionals Programs into one World Bank Group Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP).
The WBG YPP is a two-year leadership development program at the start of a five-year employment contract with the World Bank, IFC or MIGA. Young Professionals (YPs) start the program in Washington, DC, where they engage in intensive training—on-the-job and in the classroom—learning the fundamentals of leadership and development operations across institutions, and how to identify opportunities for joint impact.
The WBG YPP is a starting point for an exciting career at the World Bank Group. Young Professionals are recruited from around the world with various academic and professional backgrounds relevant to the World Bank, IFC and MIGA. They are looking for applicants who demonstrate a passion for international development, graduate education, relevant professional experience, and the potential to grow into impactful leadership roles across their institutions.
- Professional Experience: YPs are full-time employees, making significant contributions to their respective unit’s work program, while building networks and knowledge across the Bank Group through the YPP. They often join field missions, where they work on the frontlines of WBG operations, learning key aspects of their work and directly engaging with their clients.
- Leadership Development: Through the WBG YPP curriculum, YPs develop the foundational knowledge to contribute to their business and the competencies to lead. Activities range from leadership and professional development workshops to networking, mentorship and conversations with WBG leadership.
- Training on WBG Policies, Products & Operations: YPs engage in intensive training on the policies, products and operations of the World Bank, IFC and MIGA. This aspect of the WBG YPP curriculum ensures that YPs know how to operationalize joint WBG solutions to development challenges, and how to retain and apply this knowledge for years to come.
- Global Rotations across WBG: YPs participate in at least one rotation within their home institution, with some engaging in additional rotations to another institution, with the goal of developing and applying skills across the business. Rotations are a core component of the curriculum, providing YPs the exposure to understand how the institutions work (and can work together) as well as how to align their skills to priority areas, like countries affected by fragility, conflict and violence (FCV), and other challenging environments.
- Coaching & Mentoring: YPs are assigned several mentors at the peer and departmental level. Mentors can provide advice on various topics ranging from settling into Washington, DC to identifying career opportunities throughout the YP experience, and beyond.
- Networking Events: In addition to the program orientation and graduation ceremonies, the WBG YPP office organizes regular events for YPs to stay in touch with program alumni, stakeholders and broader WBG staff.
- Management Supported Rotations & Job Placements: YPs are provided management-level support in their transitions to rotations and post-YPP job placements, ensuring their skills are best placed across the business.
World Bank Young Professionals Program Compensation and Benefits.
- The WBG YPP offers a competitive salary and benefits package as part of a 5-year term contract. Benefits include health, life and accident insurance, a pension plan and possible relocation and mobility benefits depending on WBG guidelines.
World Bank Young Professionals Program Eligibility.
- Applicant should be born on or after October 1, 1988;
- Have a master’s or doctoral degree;
- Specialize in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas;
- Demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level;
- Be fluent in English;
- The Bank’s Group recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations.
- Graduate degree requirements for IFC and MIGA Placement: Complete a relevant graduate degree before September 2021. Fields of study should be related to an IFC or MIGA Business Area, including but not limited to a Master’s of Business Administration (or equivalent), Economics, Finance, International Relations, Science and Engineering.
- Professional experience requirements for IFC and MIGA: Demonstrate 4+ years of relevant experience in finance, political risk insurance and credit enhancement, project/program development, economic development and/or consulting. Certifications such as the CFA are a plus.
To be competitive, applicants should additionally:
- Display a commitment and passion for international development
- Possess outstanding academic credentials
- Exhibit excellent client engagement, communication and team leadership skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant sector trends
The following attributes are a plus:
- Work experience in emerging markets or developing countries
- Full proficiency in one of the following official WBG languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
Applications for the inaugural WBG YPP cohort are open from August 17 – September 21 for IFC and MIGA profiles only.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Academic Credentials – Diploma, Degree Completion Letter, Proof of Enrollment with Expected Graduation Date or Transcript.
- 2 Short Essays
- Short Summary of Thesis or Dissertation (World Bank candidates only)
- 3 Professional or Academic Recommendations. Recommendations will be requested via email during the eligibility screening stage.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “World Bank Young Professionals Program YPP 2021 for Roles at IFC and MIGA”.
Thanks For Reading