We are aware at mytopschools.com that Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Postgraduate Screening, Registration Procedure 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
The School of Postgraduate Studies of Federal University Lokoja will commence screening and registration for Master/Ph.D students for the academic session starting from Monday, 13th January to Friday, 13th March
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm daily.
Please note that any student who fails to register on or before the deadline will be assumed to have voluntarily withdrawn his or her admission.
FULOKOJA Postgraduate Screening & Registration Procedure
- Successfully admitted students are to Proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies with their original credentials for clearance
- Cleared students can therefore proceed to PGD student registration portal
- Generate and Print school fees payment invoice
- Proceed to any bank and process payment with the printed invoice OR
- Process payment by card by visiting “remita.net”, click on “pay electronic invoice” and follow the instructions
- Return to PGD student registration portal to confirm school fees payment
- Print school fees receipt
- Go to Bursary Unit for stamp and confirmation
- Return to the PGD student registration Portal to complete registration
- Register courses online
- Print out your course form.
- Return to School of Postgraduate Studies for the final submission of the following (School fees receipt duly stamped, Student Information form, Course registration form e.t.c)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Postgraduate Screening, Registration Procedure”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED POSTS TO Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA)