We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Shell SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Awards Scheme 2021/2022,shell scholarship 2021/2022, spdc jv scholarship 2021, shell postgraduate scholarship 2021, spdc jv university scholarship past questions, shell scholarship shortlisted candidates, shell scholarship 2021 deadline, shell scholarship 2021, shell scholarship past questions then you are not alone.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) of Nigeria Limited (Operator of NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme offers second year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course. The scholarship aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award(OM).
i) The National Merit Award (NM): Is open to all Nigerians.
ii) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): is for Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 level with (as at December, 2019).
How to Apply for Shell Undergraduate Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants for Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, which must be duly stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
- The letters should be addressed to: “The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State”.
- Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPEG.
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is FREE of charge
- SPDC JV does not assign ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ to process applications
- Only candidates shortlisted for selection tests will be contacted
- Beware of the fraud websites when applying for scholarships online. Only use Shell Nigeria website for application.
Deadline: 28th February, 2021
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Shell SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Awards Scheme 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading