We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Seplat JV National Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for 2021/2022 Academic Year,npdc/seplat scholarship 2021/2022, seplat jv scholarship past questions pdf, seplat scholarship shortlist 2021, seplat jv scholarship test, seplat scholarship 2021 nairaland, seplat scholarship 2021 nairaland, seplat scholarship 2021 application, seplat petroleum scholarship 2021, seplat scholarship 2021/2022 nairaland then you are not alone.
NPDC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2021/2022 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Seplat Scholarship.
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Deadline: 10th August, 2021
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Seplat JV National Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for 2021/2022 Academic Year”.
Thanks For Reading