We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Royal Society Rising Star Africa Prize 2021 | £14,000 Grant,royal society awards 2021, royal society africa prize, royal society grants, royal society grant manager, royal society login, the royal society of biology prize, royal society athena prize, royal society africa ocean then you are not alone.
The Royal. Society Rising Star Africa Prize is to recognise early-career research scientists based in Africa who are making an innovative contribution to the physical, mathematical and engineering sciences.
The prize was established in memory of Paul O’Brien FRS and his work encouraging excellence in science and education in Africa. The recipient of the Prize is required to submit a report after 6 months and again after 12 months detailing the progress of their research, the progress of their project and the expenditure of the Grant.
- The Prize is intended for researchers at an early stage of their research career (<8 years post PhD) with the potential to build a research project to follow on from the prize.
- The research must be based in Africa.
- Nominations can be made by senior academics and members of the national academies of science.
- The project and nominee should be linked with an African centre of excellence, which would normally be a University or equivalent research centre.
- Winners will receive a grant of £14,000 to support their research and a personal gift of £1,000.
How to Nominate
Nominators are required to submit two referees for the nominee. These will be requested once nominations have closed and are shared with the relevant selection committee.
Nominations close on Monday, 15 February 2021 at 3pm GMT.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Royal Society Rising Star Africa Prize 2021 | £14,000 Grant”.
Thanks For Reading