We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Royal Society Africa Prize 2021 for Early-Stage Researchers, royal society awards 2021, royal society africa ocean, the royal society of biology prize, royal society africa new ocean, royal society grants, the royal society prize, royal society athena prize, royal society grant manager then you are not alone.
The Royal. Society Africa Prize aims to recognise research scientists based in Africa who are making an innovative contribution to the sciences.
The Royal Society has a broad range of medals including the Premier Awards, subject-specific awards and medals celebrating the communication and promotion of science. All of these are awarded to recognise and celebrate excellence in science. The Royal Society Africa Prize will be made to an individual for an outstanding, innovative contribution to the sciences which contributes significantly to capacity building in Africa.
- The Prize is intended for researchers at an early stage of their research career with the potential to build a research project to follow on from the prize.
- The research must be based in Africa.
- Nominations can be made by senior academics and members of the national academies of science.
- The project and nominee should be linked with an African centre of excellence, which would normally be a University, or equivalent research centre.
- Normally the Prize is given to an individual who has not yet reached full Professorship status.
- Winners will receive a grant of £15,000 to support their research. The medal is of bronze, awarded annually and is accompanied by a gift of £2,000.
How to Nominate
Nominators are required to submit two referees for the nominee. These will be requested once nominations have closed and are shared with the relevant selection committee.
Nominations close on February 15, 2021 at 3pm GMT.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Royal. Society Africa Prize 2021 for Early-Stage Researchers”.
Thanks For Reading