We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in South Africa 2021/2022 | Fully Funded, queen elizabeth commonwealth scholarship 2021 (fully funded), queen elizabeth commonwealth scholarship 2021/2022, queen elizabeth commonwealth scholarship 2021/22, queen elizabeth commonwealth scholarships 2021, queen elizabeth commonwealth scholarship in south africa, queen elizabeth commonwealth scholarship in south africa, queen elizabeth commonwealth scholarship 2021 application form, commonwealth scholarships 2021/22, commonwealth scholarships 2020/21 then you are not alone.
A Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is a unique opportunity to study for a two-years Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Join more than 35,000 individuals who have benefitted from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers and contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth. 3 Scholarships are available in South Africa, starting in January-February 2021.
Scholarships are on offer in South Africa in the following subject areas:
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering and mathematics
- Social sciences
- Arts and humanities
The following universities are participating:
- University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- North West University (NWU)
- University of Pretoria (UP)
- Rhodes University
- Stellenbosch University (SU)
- Tshwane University of Technology
- University of Venda
- You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate course)
- A life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration, studying in unique environments across the globe
- Awards are for two-year Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses
- Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
How to Apply
Applications are open until 9th July, 2020 and must be completed online. Please follow the below steps to complete your application.
- Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- Complete a QECS application online
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in South Africa 2021/2022 | Fully Funded”.
Thanks For Reading