We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Lagos Business School Online Training 2021 for Young Senior Executives in Nonprofit Management, certificate courses in lagos business school, lbs free online courses, lbs short courses, lagos business school training, lagos business school course in nonprofit leadership and management, nonprofit management for senior executives, nonprofit leadership and management certificate, lagos business school online courses ,then you are not alone.
The Certificate in Nonprofit Management for Senior Executives is designed to strengthen the leadership, governance, and management capacity of experienced young executives working in or with nonprofit organisations.
The program equips participants to deal with strategic and high-level challenges and opportunities in their organisations and community. It is designed as a highly practical and experiential executive leadership course to refine the skillsets of nonprofit leaders.
The certificate program also gives participants the opportunity to create a network of local, national, and international nonprofit executives committed to working across organisations, communities, and sectors to address public needs.
Training Programme Module.
The programme modules will include:
- Corporate governance and board effectiveness
- Strategic fundraising and grant management
- Human capital and performance management
- Responsible leadership and ethics
- Succession planning
- Partnerships, Collaboration, and Stakeholder Engagement
- Open to young experienced executives who work in the Nonprofit Sector and/or run a Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs);
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 35;
- To be admitted applicants should have at least 5 years of working experience.
Through the Certificate in Nonprofit Management for Senior Executive participants will:
- Develop effective 21st Century Nonprofit Leadership skills and craft strategic goals to improve leadership practices;
- Refine their board governance, strategy and talent management capacity;
- Learn strategic practices for leading and managing change in their organisations and society;
- Develop leadership tools necessary to influence policy decisions, encourage collaboration, and build coalitions;
- Leverage techniques for fundraising, grant management, and stakeholder engagement;
- Explore strategies for building and sustaining partnerships.
How to Apply for Lagos Business School Online Training for Young Senior Executives in Nonprofit Management.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply early. The programme will take place from June 18 to July 24, 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos Business School Online Training 2021 for Young Senior Executives in Nonprofit Management”.
Thanks For Reading