We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 for Young Nigerians,kpmg graduate trainee 2021, kpmg graduate trainee 2021 nairaland, kpmg graduate trainee salary, kpmg graduate trainee 2021/2022, kpmg graduate trainee nairaland, kpmg graduate trainee nairaland, kpmg graduate trainee 2021, deloitte graduate trainee 2021, pwc graduate trainee 2021 then you are not alone.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG is a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply Before: Not Specified.
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test / KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
That’s the much we can take on the topic “KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 for Young Nigerians”.
Thanks For Reading