We are aware at mytopschools.com that KolaDaisi University KDU JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2022/2023 Session at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan.
Candidates must possess minimum of 5 O’ Level Credits at not more than two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the three subjects relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidate the opportunity of Direct Entry admissions into KolaDaisi University, Ibadan or any other University in Nigeria.
The duration of the Programme is one academic session (two Semesters).
Accomodation: Hostel facilities are available on campus for interested students.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan on 13th to 24th September, 2022
The candidate should note that no phone or electronic gadget is permitted
- No Impersonation
- No Cheating
- No Disorderliness …
Method Of Application
- Kindly visit kduportal.com.ng/prospective.php
- Fill your personal details and Click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. Application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: [email protected] or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144
That’s the much we can take on the topic “KolaDaisi University KDU JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading