We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Johannesburg Institute for Advanced Study (JIAS) Writing Fellowship 2021, writing fellowships 2021, jias fellowship, jias journal, writing fellowships 2021, writing fellowships uk, writing fellowships uk, writing fellowships dc, jias johannesburg, jias postdoc ,then you are not alone.
JIAS Writing Fellows enjoy a quiet space for work, reflection and academic community-building amidst the Melville Koppies of Johannesburg. The Sixth Writing Semester, which will run from February 1 to May 31, 2021.
The Johannesburg Institute for Advanced Study (JIAS) is a joint initiative of the University of Johannesburg (UJ), South Africa, and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Its purpose is to promote advanced research in the humanities and natural sciences, beyond the regular teaching and research activities at institutions of higher learning. JIAS is the first fully fledged institute of advanced learning in Gauteng, South Africa’s political and economic heartland.
JIAS Writing Fellowships Eligibility.
- Fellowships are open to any field of expertise. Previous fellows have included academics, novelists, scientists, poets, playwrights, independent researchers and journalists.
- Note that if successful, they urge that you keep your scholarly commitments outside of JIAS to a minimum.
JIAS Writing Fellowships Benefits.
Each Writing Fellow will receive:
- Accommodation in our private residential suites at JIAS;
- Daily breakfast and lunch;
- Access to the facilities of the nearby University of Johannesburg; and
- A monthly stipend.
How to Apply for JIAS Writing Fellowships.
To apply, submit a two-page proposal, a comprehensive CV, and three letters of reference before July 15, 2020. Please note incomplete applications will not be considered.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Johannesburg Institute for Advanced Study (JIAS) Writing Fellowship 2021”.
Thanks For Reading