JAMB Subject Combination for Telecommunication Science
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Telecommunication Science then you are not alone.
Telecommunication is the transmission of information by various types of technologies over wire, radio, optical or other electromagnetic systems.It has its origin in the desire of humans for communication over a distance greater than that feasible with the human voice, but with a similar scale of expediency; thus, slow systems (such as postal mail) are excluded from the field.
The transmission media in telecommunication have evolved through numerous stages of technology, from beacons and other visual signals (such as smoke signals, semaphore telegraphs, signal flags, and optical heliographs), to electrical cable and electromagnetic radiation, including light. Such transmission paths are often divided into communication channels, which afford the advantages of multiplexing multiple concurrent communication sessions. Telecommunication is often used in its plural form, because it involves many different technologies.
Other examples of pre-modern long-distance communication included audio messages, such as coded drumbeats, lung-blown horns, and loud whistles. 20th- and 21st-century technologies for long-distance communication usually involve electrical and electromagnetic technologies, such as telegraph, telephone, television and teleprinter, networks, radio, microwave transmission, optical fiber, and communications satellites.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Telecommunication Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Telecommunication Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Telecommunication Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Telecommunication Science.
Please read the Telecommunication Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Telecommunication Science
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Telecommunication Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Telecommunication Science:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Telecommunication Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Telecommunication Science:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Telecommunication Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Telecommunication Science”.
Thanks For Visiting