JAMB Subject Combination for Telecommunication Management
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Telecommunication Management then you are not alone.
Telecommunications Systems Management (Telecomm for short, also Telecommunication Systems, Telecommunications Management, Network Management) is an interdisciplinary area of study offered at some universities to fill the need for a liaison between the technical aspect and the business aspect of telecommunications. At Murray State University it has been regarded as a half-and-half program, half business and half networking classes with the option to specialize in certain aspects in the field.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Telecommunication Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Telecommunication Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Telecommunication Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Telecommunication Management.
Please read the Telecommunication Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Telecommunication Management
- CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – CUAB
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE – SALEM
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Telecommunication Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Telecommunication Management:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Telecommunication Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Telecommunication Management:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Telecommunication Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Telecommunication Management”.
Thanks For Visiting