JAMB Subject Combination for Soil Science Management
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Soil Science Management
- 1.1 UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Soil Science Management
- 1.2 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Soil Science Management then you are not alone.
Soil management is the application of operations, practices, and treatments to protect soil and enhance its performance (such as soil fertility or soil mechanics). It includes soil conservation, soil amendment, and optimal soil health. In agriculture, some amount of soil management is needed both in nonorganic and organic types to prevent agricultural land from becoming poorly productive over decades. Organic farming in particular emphasizes optimal soil management, because it uses soil health as the exclusive or nearly exclusive source of its fertilization and pest control.
Soil management is an important tool for addressing climate change by increasing soil carbon and as well as addressing other major environmental issues associated with modern industrial agriculture practices. Project Drawdown highlights three major soil management practices as actionable steps for climate change mitigation: improved nutrient management, conservation agriculture (including No-till agriculture), and use of regenerative agriculture.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Soil Science Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Soil Science Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Soil Science Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Soil Science Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Soil Science Management.
Please read the Soil Science Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Soil Science Management
- JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, IKEJI-ARAKEJI, OSUN STATE – JABU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Soil Science Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Soil Science Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agric Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
UTME Requirement for Soil Science Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Soil Science Management:
- Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science plus Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Soil Science Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Soil Science Management”.
Thanks For Visiting