JAMB Subject Combination for Science Laboratory Technology
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Science Laboratory Technology
- 1.1 UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Science Laboratory Technology
- 1.2 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Science Laboratory Technology then you are not alone.
A laboratory technician is a person who works in a laboratory performing procedures, maintaining equipment, assisting lead scientists with their work.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the first use of the term laboratory technician was in 1896
It [sc. a therapeutic property] is now totally abandoned by the advanced laboratory technicians.
The term is now well accepted usage. Laboratory technicians are found in various laboratories, viz: forensic, pathological, chemical, biomedical, chemical etc. In order to be a qualified and internationally recognized laboratory technician you have to obtain an Undergraduate Degree in the field you wish to specialize in e.g a BSc Biochemistry.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Science Laboratory Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Science Laboratory Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Science Laboratory Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Science Laboratory Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Science Laboratory Technology.
Please read the Science Laboratory Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Science Laboratory Technology
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY, GADAU, BAUCHI STATE – BASU
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, LAFIA, NASARAWA STATE – FED-LAFIA
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – FUTO
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Science Laboratory Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Science Laboratory Technology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) from Biology, Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Science Laboratory Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Science Laboratory Technology:
- Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Science Laboratory Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Science Laboratory Technology”.
Thanks For Visiting