JAMB Subject Combination for Population Studies
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Population Studies then you are not alone.
In the various fields of healthcare, a population study is a study of a group of individuals taken from the general population who share a common characteristic, such as age, sex, or health condition. This group may be studied for different reasons, such as their response to a drug or risk of getting a disease.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Population Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Population Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Population Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Population Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Population Studies.
Please read the Population Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Population Studies
- JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, IKEJI-ARAKEJI, OSUN STATE – JABU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Population Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Population Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Geography and any other Social Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Population Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Geography.
UTME Subject combination for Population Studies:
- Economics, Geography and other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Population Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Population Studies”.
Thanks For Visiting