JAMB Subject Combination for Polymer Engineering
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Polymer Engineering then you are not alone.
Polymer engineering is generally an engineering field that designs, analyses, and modifies polymer materials. Polymer engineering covers aspects of the petrochemical industry, polymerization, structure and characterization of polymers, properties of polymers, compounding and processing of polymers and description of major polymers, structure property relations and applications.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Polymer Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Polymer Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Polymer Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Polymer Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Polymer Engineering.
Please read the Polymer Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Polymer Engineering
- ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE – OSUSTECH
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Polymer Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Polymer Engineering:
- A Level passes in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
UTME Requirement for Polymer Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Polymer Engineering:
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Polymer Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Polymer Engineering”.
Thanks For Visiting