JAMB Subject Combination for Political Science And Conflict Resolution
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Political Science And Conflict Resolution
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Political Science And Conflict Resolution then you are not alone.
Political science is the scientific study of politics. It is a social science dealing with systems of governance and power, and the analysis of political activities, political thought, political behavior, and associated constitutions and laws.
Modern political science can generally be divided into the three subdisciplines of comparative politics, international relations, and political theory. Other notable subdisciplines are public policy and administration, domestic politics and government (often studied within comparative politics), political economy, and political methodology. Furthermore, political science is related to, and draws upon, the fields of economics, law, sociology, history, philosophy, human geography, journalism, political anthropology, psychology, and social policy.
Political science is methodologically diverse and appropriates many methods originating in psychology, social research, and cognitive neuroscience. Approaches include positivism, interpretivism, rational choice theory, behaviouralism, structuralism, post-structuralism, realism, institutionalism, and pluralism. Political science, as one of the social sciences, uses methods and techniques that relate to the kinds of inquiries sought: primary sources, such as historical documents and official records, secondary sources, such as scholarly journal articles, survey research, statistical analysis, case studies, experimental research, and model building.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science And Conflict Resolution is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Political Science And Conflict Resolution O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Political Science And Conflict Resolution Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Political Science And Conflict Resolution UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Political Science And Conflict Resolution.
Please read the Political Science And Conflict Resolution programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Political Science And Conflict Resolution
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Political Science And Conflict Resolution
Direct Entry Requirement for Political Science And Conflict Resolution:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Government or History.
UTME Requirement for Political Science And Conflict Resolution:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Government/History and any other three (3) subjects from Arts/Social Sciences with at least O Level pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Political Science And Conflict Resolution:
- Government/History and two (2) other Social Sciences or Arts subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Political Science And Conflict Resolution. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Political Science And Conflict Resolution”.
Thanks For Visiting