JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Breeding & Seed Technology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Breeding & Seed Technology then you are not alone.
A seed is an embryonic plant enclosed in a protective outer covering. The formation of the seed is part of the process of reproduction in seed plants, the spermatophytes, including the gymnosperm and angiosperm plants.
Seeds are the product of the ripened ovule, after fertilization by pollen and some growth within the mother plant. The embryo develops from the zygote, and the seed coat from the integuments of the ovule.
Seeds have been an important development in the reproduction and success of gymnosperm and angiosperm plants, relative to more primitive plants such as ferns, mosses and liverworts, which do not have seeds and use water-dependent means to propagate themselves. Seed plants now dominate biological niches on land, from forests to grasslands both in hot and cold climates.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Plant Breeding & Seed Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Plant Breeding & Seed Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Plant Breeding & Seed Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Plant Breeding & Seed Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Plant Breeding & Seed Technology.
Please read the Plant Breeding & Seed Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Plant Breeding & Seed Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Plant Breeding & Seed Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Plant Breeding & Seed Technology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology or Physics/Mathematics/Economics.
UTME Requirement for Plant Breeding & Seed Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least O Level pass in Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Plant Breeding & Seed Technology:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Plant Breeding & Seed Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Breeding & Seed Technology”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB