JAMB Subject Combination for Physics/Astrology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Physics/Astrology then you are not alone.
Astrology has been dated to at least the 2nd millennium BCE, and has its roots in calendrical systems used to predict seasonal shifts and to interpret celestial cycles as signs of divine communications.
Many cultures have attached importance to astronomical events, and some—such as the Hindus, Chinese, and the Maya—developed elaborate systems for predicting terrestrial events from celestial observations. Western astrology, one of the oldest astrological systems still in use, can trace its roots to 19th–17th century BCE Mesopotamia, from where it spread to Ancient Greece, Rome, the Arab world and eventually Central and Western Europe. Contemporary Western astrology is often associated with systems of horoscopes that purport to explain aspects of a person’s personality and predict significant events in their lives based on the positions of celestial objects; the majority of professional astrologers rely on such systems
The Bachelor’s Degree in Physics/Astrology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Physics/Astrology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Physics/Astrology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Physics/Astrology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Physics/Astrology.
Please read the Physics/Astrology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Physics/Astrology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Physics/Astrology
Direct Entry Requirement for Physics/Astrology:
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Physics/Astrology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Physics/Astrology:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Physics/Astrology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Physics/Astrology”.
Thanks For Visiting