JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Engineering
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Engineering then you are not alone.
Petroleum , also known as crude oil and oil, is a naturally occurring, yellowish-black liquid found in geological formations beneath the Earth’s surface. It is commonly refined into various types of fuels. Components of petroleum are separated using a technique called fractional distillation, i.e., separation of a liquid mixture into fractions differing in boiling point by means of distillation, typically using a fractionating column. It consists of naturally occurring hydrocarbons of various molecular weights and may contain miscellaneous organic compounds.
The name petroleum covers both naturally occurring unprocessed crude oil and petroleum products that are made up of refined crude oil. A fossil fuel, petroleum is formed when large quantities of dead organisms, mostly zooplankton and algae, are buried underneath sedimentary rock and subjected to both intense heat and pressure.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Petroleum Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Petroleum Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Petroleum Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Petroleum Engineering.
Please read the Petroleum Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE – AKSU
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE – COVENANT
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN, DELTA STATE – FUPRE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – FUTO
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – GREGORY
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – IGBINEDION
- MADONNA UNIVERSITY, ELELE, RIVERS STATE – MADONNA
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE – OSUSTECH
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – TECH-IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Petroleum Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Petroleum Engineering:
- A Level passes to include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Petroleum Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credits to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and any one Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Petroleum Engineering:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Petroleum Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Engineering”.
Thanks For Visiting