JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Chemistry
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Chemistry then you are not alone.
Petroleum , also known as crude oil and oil, is a naturally occurring, yellowish-black liquid found in geological formations beneath the Earth’s surface. It is commonly refined into various types of fuels. Components of petroleum are separated using a technique called fractional distillation, i.e., separation of a liquid mixture into fractions differing in boiling point by means of distillation, typically using a fractionating column. It consists of naturally occurring hydrocarbons of various molecular weights and may contain miscellaneous organic compounds.
The name petroleum covers both naturally occurring unprocessed crude oil and petroleum products that are made up of refined crude oil. A fossil fuel, petroleum is formed when large quantities of dead organisms, mostly zooplankton and algae, are buried underneath sedimentary rock and subjected to both intense heat and pressure.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Chemistry is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Petroleum Chemistry O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Petroleum Chemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Petroleum Chemistry UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Petroleum Chemistry.
Please read the Petroleum Chemistry programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Petroleum Chemistry
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – AUN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Petroleum Chemistry
Direct Entry Requirement for Petroleum Chemistry:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
- (ii) ND/NCE with good grades in relevant O Level subjects.
UTME Requirement for Petroleum Chemistry:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Petroleum Chemistry:
- Chemistry and two (2) of Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Petroleum Chemistry. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Chemistry”.
Thanks For Visiting