JAMB Subject Combination for Personnel Management
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Personnel Management then you are not alone.
Human resource management (HRM or HR) is the strategic approach to the effective and efficient management of people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage. It is designed to maximize employee performance in service of an employer’s strategic objectives.
Human resource management is primarily concerned with the management of people within organizations, focusing on policies and systems. HR departments are responsible for overseeing employee-benefits design, employee recruitment, training and development, performance appraisal, and reward management, such as managing pay and Employee benefits benefit systems.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Personnel Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Personnel Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Personnel Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Personnel Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Personnel Management.
Please read the Personnel Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Personnel Management
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Personnel Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Personnel Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Government, Geography and Statistics.
UTME Requirement for Personnel Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any two (2) subjects listed under the Direct Entry column.
UTME Subject combination for Personnel Management:
- Mathematics, Economics plus one other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Personnel Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Personnel Management”.
Thanks For Visiting