JAMB Subject Combination for Performing Arts
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Performing Arts then you are not alone.
The performing arts are arts such as music, dance, and drama which are performed for an audience. It is different from visual arts, which is when artists use paint, canvas or various materials to create physical or static art objects. Performing arts include a range of disciplines which are performed in front of a live audience, including theatre, music, and dance.
Theatre, music, dance and object manipulation, and other kinds of performances are present in all human cultures. The history of music and dance date to pre-historic times whereas circus skills date to at least Ancient Egypt. Many performing arts are performed professionally. Performance can be in purpose built buildings, such as theatres and opera houses, on open air stages at festivals, on stages in tents such as circuses and on the street.
The performing arts often aims to express one’s emotions and feelings
The Bachelor’s Degree in Performing Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Performing Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Performing Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Performing Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Performing Arts.
Please read the Performing Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Performing Arts
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE – AKSU
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE – ELIZADE
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Performing Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Performing Arts:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts, Social Sciences or Science subjects.
UTME Requirement for Performing Arts:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Arts subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Performing Arts:
- Literature in English and two (2) other relevant subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Performing Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Performing Arts”.
Thanks For Visiting