JAMB Subject Combination for Operations Research
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Operations Research then you are not alone.
Operations research (British English: operational research), often shortened to the initialism OR, is a discipline that deals with the application of advanced analytical methods to help make better decisions.The term operational analysis is used in the British (and some British Commonwealth) military as an intrinsic part of capability development, management and assurance. Operational analysis forms part of the Combined Operational Effectiveness and Investment Appraisals, which support British defence capability acquisition decision-making.
Employing techniques from other mathematical sciences, such as mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, and mathematical optimization, operations research arrives at optimal or near-optimal solutions to complex decision-making problems. Because of its emphasis on human-technology interaction and because of its focus on practical applications, operations research has overlap with other disciplines, notably industrial engineering and operations management, and draws on psychology and organization science. Operations research is often concerned with determining the extreme values of some real-world objective: the maximum (of profit, performance, or yield) or minimum (of loss, risk, or cost). Originating in military efforts before World War II, its techniques have grown to concern problems in a variety of industries
The Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Research is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Operations Research O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Operations Research Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Operations Research UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Operations Research.
Please read the Operations Research programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Operations Research
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Operations Research
Direct Entry Requirement for Operations Research:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Mathematics and any one (1) of Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Economics or Geography.
- (ii) ND credit in Statistics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Operations Research:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry and any one (1) of Health Science, Statistics, Physics and Geography.
UTME Subject combination for Operations Research:
- Chemistry, Biology and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Operations Research. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Operations Research”.
Thanks For Visiting