JAMB Subject Combination for Nutrition And Consumers Services
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Nutrition And Consumers Services
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Nutrition And Consumers Services then you are not alone.
Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during, and after a purchase. The perception of success of such interactions is dependent on employees “who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest”. Customer service concerns the priority an organization assigns to customer service relative to components such as product innovation and pricing. In this sense, an organization that values good customer service may spend more money on training employees than the average organization or may proactively interview customers for feedback.
From the point of view of an overall sales process engineering effort, customer service plays an important role in an organization’s ability to generate income and revenue. Customer service also plays a crucial role in both increasing and maintaining customer loyalty, the tendency of a customer to do repeat business with a company in the future. One good customer service experience can change the entire perception a customer holds towards the organization.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition And Consumers Services is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Nutrition And Consumers Services O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Nutrition And Consumers Services Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Nutrition And Consumers Services UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Nutrition And Consumers Services.
Please read the Nutrition And Consumers Services programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Nutrition And Consumers Services
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Nutrition And Consumers Services
Direct Entry Requirement for Nutrition And Consumers Services:
- Two (2) A Level passes or equivalents in Chemistry and Biology/Botany/ Agricultural Science/Economics/ Physics/Mathematics/ Geography/Accounting.
UTME Requirement for Nutrition And Consumers Services:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics, Physics, English Language and any one of Nutrition, Fine Arts, Textile, Construction, Technical Drawing, Basic Electricity, Basic Catering and Food Services, Bakery and Confectioneries, General Metal Work, Men Garment Construction and Finishing, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing, Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing, Ladies Garment Construction and Finishing.
UTME Subject combination for Nutrition And Consumers Services:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics/Physics or one (1) Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Nutrition And Consumers Services. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Nutrition And Consumers Services”.
Thanks For Visiting