JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology And Biotechnology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology And Biotechnology then you are not alone.
Biotechnology is a broad area of biology, involving the use of living systems and organisms to develop or make products. Depending on the tools and applications, it often overlaps with related scientific fields. In the late 20th and early 21st centuries, biotechnology has expanded to include new and diverse sciences, such as genomics, recombinant gene techniques, applied immunology, and development of pharmaceutical therapies and diagnostic tests. The term biotechnology was first used by Karl Ereky in 1919, meaning the production of products from raw materials with the aid of living organisms.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology And Biotechnology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Microbiology And Biotechnology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Microbiology And Biotechnology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Microbiology And Biotechnology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Microbiology And Biotechnology.
Please read the Microbiology And Biotechnology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Microbiology And Biotechnology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Microbiology And Biotechnology
Direct Entry Requirement for Microbiology And Biotechnology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) from Biology, Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Microbiology And Biotechnology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Microbiology And Biotechnology:
- Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Microbiology And Biotechnology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology And Biotechnology”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB