JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics/Computer Science
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics/Computer Science
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics/Computer Science then you are not alone.
Computational mathematics involves mathematical research in mathematics as well as in areas of science where computing plays a central and essential role, and emphasizes algorithms, numerical methods, and symbolic computations.
Computational applied mathematics consists roughly of using mathematics for allowing and improving computer computation in applied mathematics. Computational mathematics may also refer to the use of computers for mathematics itself. This includes the use of computers for mathematical computations (computer algebra), the study of what can (and cannot) be computerized in mathematics (effective methods), which computations may be done with present technology (complexity theory), and which proofs can be done on computers (proof assistants).
The Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Computer Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Mathematics/Computer Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mathematics/Computer Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Mathematics/Computer Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mathematics/Computer Science.
Please read the Mathematics/Computer Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Mathematics/Computer Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Mathematics/Computer Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Mathematics/Computer Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics
UTME Requirement for Mathematics/Computer Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language , Mathematics and any three (3) of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Further Maths, and Technical Drawing.
UTME Subject combination for Mathematics/Computer Science:
- Mathematics, Physics and any one (1) of Chemistry, Economics and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Mathematics/Computer Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics/Computer Science”.
Thanks For Visiting