JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing And Advertising
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing And Advertising
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing And Advertising then you are not alone.
Advertising is a marketing communication that employs an openly sponsored, non-personal message to promote or sell a product, service or idea. Sponsors of advertising are typically businesses wishing to promote their products or services. Advertising is differentiated from public relations in that an advertiser pays for and has control over the message. It differs from personal selling in that the message is non-personal, i.e., not directed to a particular individual. Advertising is communicated through various mass media, including traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, television, radio, outdoor advertising or direct mail; and new media such as search results, blogs, social media, websites or text messages. The actual presentation of the message in a medium is referred to as an advertisement: advert or ad for short.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing And Advertising is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Marketing And Advertising O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Marketing And Advertising Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Marketing And Advertising UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Marketing And Advertising.
Please read the Marketing And Advertising programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Marketing And Advertising
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Marketing And Advertising
Direct Entry Requirement for Marketing And Advertising:
- Two (2) A Level passes including Economics.
UTME Requirement for Marketing And Advertising:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Marketing And Advertising:
- Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Marketing And Advertising. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing And Advertising”.
Thanks For Visiting