JAMB Subject Combination for Management Information System
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Management Information System
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Management Information System then you are not alone.
A management information system (MIS) is an information system used for decision-making, and for the coordination, control, analysis, and visualization of information in an organization and marketing. The study of the management information systems involves people, processes and technology in an organizational context.
In a corporate setting, the ultimate goal of the use of a management information system is to increase the value and profits of the business. This is done by providing managers with timely and appropriate information allowing them to make effective decisions within a shorter period of time
The Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information System is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Management Information System O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Management Information System Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Management Information System UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Management Information System.
Please read the Management Information System programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Management Information System
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – AUN
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE – COVENANT
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Management Information System
Direct Entry Requirement for Management Information System:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Management Information System:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Management Information System:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Management Information System. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Management Information System”.
Thanks For Visiting