JAMB Subject Combination for Language And Literature
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Language And Literature then you are not alone.
A literary language is the form of a language used in its literary writing. It can be either a nonstandard dialect or a standardized variety of the language. It can sometimes differ noticeably from the various spoken lects, but the difference between literary and non-literary forms is greater in some languages than in others. If there is a strong divergence between a written form and the spoken vernacular, the language is said to exhibit diglossia.
The understanding of the term differs from one linguistic tradition to another and is dependent on the terminological conventions adopted.Notably, in Eastern European and Slavic linguistics, the term “literary language” has also been used as a synonym of “standard language“
The Bachelor’s Degree in Language And Literature is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Language And Literature O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Language And Literature Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Language And Literature UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Language And Literature.
Please read the Language And Literature programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Language And Literature
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Language And Literature
Direct Entry Requirement for Language And Literature:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Literature in English and any other Arts subject.
UTME Requirement for Language And Literature:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language and Literature in English.
UTME Subject combination for Language And Literature:
- Literature in English, one other Arts subject and another Arts or Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Language And Literature. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Language And Literature”.
Thanks For Visiting