JAMB Subject Combination for International Studies
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for International Studies then you are not alone.
International studies (IS) is the study of international relations from a multidisciplinary perspective Predominant topics are global politics, international economics and law, which is used to scientifically study the relations between sovereign nations states existing in a complex network of political alliances, diplomacy, trade networks, and legal institutions.
The term international studies is used to demarcate the discipline from international relations, which is often studied as simply a subdiscipline of political science International studies may, due to its focus on multiple academic disciplines, be studied over several university departments, or as a specialised study programme within a single department.
The Bachelor’s Degree in International Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- International Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- International Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- International Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study International Studies.
Please read the International Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering International Studies
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – MAITAMA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study International Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for International Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Social Science subject from Government/History, Economics, Sociology and Business Management.
UTME Requirement for International Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Government or History and three (3) relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for International Studies:
- Economics, Literature in English and Geography/Government/History.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for International Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for International Studies”.
Thanks For Visiting