JAMB Subject Combination for Insurance And Actuarial Science
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Insurance And Actuarial Science
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Insurance And Actuarial Science then you are not alone.
Actuarial science is the discipline that applies mathematical and statistical methods to assess risk in insurance, finance, and other industries and professions. More generally, actuaries apply rigorous mathematics to model matters of uncertainty.
Actuaries are professionals trained in this discipline. In many countries, actuaries must demonstrate their competence by passing a series of rigorous professional examinations.
Actuarial science includes a number of interrelated subjects, including mathematics, probability theory, statistics, finance, economics, and computer science. Historically, actuarial science used deterministic models in the construction of tables and premiums. The science has gone through revolutionary changes since the 1980s due to the proliferation of high speed computers and the union of stochastic actuarial models with modern financial theory.
Many universities have undergraduate and graduate degree programs in actuarial science. In 2010,[needs update] a study published by job search website CareerCast ranked actuary as the #1 job in the United States.The study used five key criteria to rank jobs: environment, income, employment outlook, physical demands, and stress. A similar study by U.S. News & World Report in 2006[needs update] included actuaries among the 25 Best Professions that it expects will be in great demand in the future.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance And Actuarial Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Insurance And Actuarial Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Insurance And Actuarial Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Insurance And Actuarial Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Insurance And Actuarial Science.
Please read the Insurance And Actuarial Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Insurance And Actuarial Science
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO (E – LEARNING), UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO-ELUON
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE – WESLEYUNI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Insurance And Actuarial Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Insurance And Actuarial Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics.
UTME Requirement for Insurance And Actuarial Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any two(2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography and Statistics.
UTME Subject combination for Insurance And Actuarial Science:
- Mathematics, Economics and one other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Insurance And Actuarial Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Insurance And Actuarial Science”.
Thanks For Visiting