JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics And Food Management
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics And Food Management then you are not alone.
Home economics, or family and consumer sciences, is today a subject concerning human development, personal and family finance, housing and interior design, food science and preparation, nutrition and wellness, textiles and apparel, and consumer issues.
Home economics courses are offered around the world and across multiple educational levels. Historically, the purpose of these courses was to professionalize housework, to provide intellectual fulfillment for women, and to emphasize the value of “women’s work” in society and to prepare them for the traditional roles of sexes
The Bachelor’s Degree in Home Economics And Food Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Home Economics And Food Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Home Economics And Food Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Home Economics And Food Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Home Economics And Food Management.
Please read the Home Economics And Food Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Home Economics And Food Management and Requirements.
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE – WESLEYUNI
Direct Entry Requirement:
- (i) At least 2 A Level passes in Chemistry, Agricultural Science or Biology, Physics or Home Economics.
- (ii) NCE credit/merit and ND credit in addition to five (5) credit in SSC or equivalents
- Five (5) credits at SSC or equivalent in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science or Biology or Home Economics, and any other science subject, preferably Physics.
UTME Subject combination:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics/Physics or one (1) Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Home Economics And Food Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics And Food Management”.
Thanks For Visiting