JAMB Subject Combination for History And Diplomacy
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for History And Diplomacy then you are not alone.
Diplomatic history deals with the history of international relations between states. Diplomatic history can be different from international relations in that the former can concern itself with the foreign policy of one state while the latter deals with relations between two or more states. Diplomatic history tends to be more concerned with the history of diplomacy, but international relations concern more with current events and creating a model intended to shed explanatory light on international politics.
The Bachelor’s Degree in History And Diplomacy is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- History And Diplomacy O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- History And Diplomacy Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- History And Diplomacy UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study History And Diplomacy.
Please read the History And Diplomacy programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering History And Diplomacy
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study History And Diplomacy
Direct Entry Requirement for History And Diplomacy:
- Two (2) A Level passes/NCE (upper credit) in History/ Government and any other related subject.
UTME Requirement for History And Diplomacy:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Geography, Government/History.
UTME Subject combination for History And Diplomacy:
- History/Government and any other two (2) subjects from the Arts and Social Sciences.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for History And Diplomacy. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for History And Diplomacy”.
Thanks For Visiting