JAMB Subject Combination for Fine And Industrial Arts
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Fine And Industrial Arts
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Fine And Industrial Arts then you are not alone.
Industrial arts is an educational program which features fabrication of objects in wood or metal using a variety of hand, power, or machine tools. Industrial Arts is commonly referred to as Technology Education. It may include small engine repair and automobile maintenance, and all programs usually cover technical drawing as part of the curricula. As an educational term, industrial arts dates from 1904 when Charles R. Richards of Teachers College, Columbia University, New York suggested it to replace manual training.
In the United States, industrial arts classes are colloquially known as “shop class“; these programs expose children to the basics of home repair, manual craftsmanship, and machine safety. Most industrial arts programs were established in comprehensive rather than dedicated vocational schools and focused on a broad range of skills rather than on a specific vocational training. In 1980, the name of industrial arts education in New York State was changed to “technology education” during what was called the “Figuring Project”. The project goal was to increase students’ technological literacy
The Bachelor’s Degree in Fine And Industrial Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Fine And Industrial Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Fine And Industrial Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Fine And Industrial Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Fine And Industrial Arts.
Please read the Fine And Industrial Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Fine And Industrial Arts
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Fine And Industrial Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Fine And Industrial Arts:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Fine Arts/Technical Drawing and any one of Mathematics, Economics, Geography., Biology, Physics and Chemistry. ND/HND credit in Fine Arts.
UTME Requirement for Fine And Industrial Arts:
- Five (5) SSC passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Fine Arts and two (2) other from social science subject. Mathematics, Arts and one Social Science subject.
- For NTC the other two (2) relevant subjects could be from any of the following: Decorative Painting; Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design; Wall Handling, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing; Graphic Painting; Ceramics; Basic Electricity; Building/ENGINEERING/ENVIRONMENTAL/TECHNOLOGY Drawing.
UTME Subject combination for Fine And Industrial Arts:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Fine Arts/Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Fine And Industrial Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Fine And Industrial Arts”.
Thanks For Visiting