JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Technology
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Technology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Technology then you are not alone.
Environmental technology (envirotech), green technology (greentech) or clean technology (cleantech) is the application of one or more of environmental science, green chemistry, environmental monitoring and electronic devices to monitor, model and conserve the natural environment and resources, and to curb the negative impacts of human involvement. The term is also used to describe sustainable energy generation technologies such as photovoltaics, wind turbines, etc. Sustainable development is the core of environmental technologies. The term environmental technologies is also used to describe a class of electronic devices that can promote sustainable management of resources.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Environmental Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Environmental Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Technology.
Please read the Environmental Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Technology:
- i) A Level passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- ii) ND upper credit in relevant programmes of technology.
UTME Requirement for Environmental Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, Biology or Geography
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Technology:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Technology”.
Thanks For Visiting