JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Engineering
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Engineering
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Engineering then you are not alone.
Environmental engineering is a job type that is a professional engineering discipline and takes from broad scientific topics like chemistry, biology, ecology, geology, hydraulics, hydrology, microbiology, and mathematics to create solutions that will protect and also improve the health of living organisms and improve the quality of the environment. Environmental engineering is a sub-discipline of civil engineering and chemical engineering.
Environmental engineering is the application of scientific and engineering principles to improve and maintain the environment to:
- protect human health,
- protect nature’s beneficial ecosystems,
- and improve environmental-related enhancement of the quality of human life
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Environmental Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Environmental Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Engineering.
Please read the Environmental Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Engineering
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Engineering:
- i) A Level passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- ii) ND upper credit in relevant programmes of technology.
UTME Requirement for Environmental Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, Biology or Geography
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Engineering:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Engineering”.
Thanks For Visiting