JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Education then you are not alone.
Environmental education (EE) refers to organized efforts to teach how natural environments function, and particularly, how human beings can manage behavior and ecosystems to live sustainably. It is a multi-disciplinary field integrating disciplines such as biology, chemistry, physics, ecology, earth science, atmospheric science, mathematics, and geography.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) states that EE is vital in imparting an inherent respect for nature among society and in enhancing public environmental awareness. UNESCO emphasises the role of EE in safeguarding future global developments of societal quality of life (QOL), through the protection of the environment, eradication of poverty, minimization of inequalities and insurance of sustainable development (UNESCO, 2014a).
The term often implies education within the school system, from primary to post-secondary. However, it sometimes includes all efforts to educate the public and other audiences, including print materials, websites, media campaigns, etc.. There are also ways that environmental education is taught outside the traditional classroom. Aquariums, zoos, parks, and nature centers all have ways of teaching the public about the environment.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Environmental Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Environmental Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Education.
Please read the Environmental Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Education
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Education:
- (i) NCE or
- (ii) ND with three (3) O Level credit passes including English Language and O Level pass in Mathematics is mandatory.
UTME Requirement for Environmental Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, English Language and any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Health Science and Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Education:
- Mathematics and two (2) others from Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Education”.
Thanks For Visiting