JAMB Subject Combination for English Language And Literature
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for English Language And Literature
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for English Language And Literature then you are not alone.
Literature broadly is any collection of written work, but it is also used more narrowly for writings specifically considered to be an art form, especially prose fiction, drama, and poetry. In recent centuries, the definition has expanded to include oral literature, much of which has been transcribed. Literature is a method of recording, preserving, and transmitting knowledge and entertainment, and can also have a social, psychological, spiritual, or political role.
Literature, as an art form, can also include works in various non-fiction genres, such as biography, diaries, memoir, letters, and the essay. Within its broad definition, literature includes non-fictional books, articles or other printed information on a particular subject.
Etymologically, the term derives from Latin literatura/litteratura “learning, a writing, grammar,” originally “writing formed with letters,” from litera/littera “letter”. In spite of this, the term has also been applied to spoken or sung texts. Developments in print technology have allowed an ever-growing distribution and proliferation of written works, which now includes electronic literature.
The Bachelor’s Degree in English Language And Literature is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- English Language And Literature O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- English Language And Literature Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- English Language And Literature UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study English Language And Literature.
Please read the English Language And Literature programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering English Language And Literature
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – AUN
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, WUKARI, TARABA STATE – FED-WUKARI
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- NILE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, Abuja – NILE
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study English Language And Literature
Direct Entry Requirement for English Language And Literature:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Literature in English and one other Arts subject.
UTME Requirement for English Language And Literature:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Literature in English, English Language and three other Arts or Social Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for English Language And Literature:
- Literature in English, one other Arts subject and another Arts or Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for English Language And Literature. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for English Language And Literature”.
Thanks For Visiting