JAMB Subject Combination for Engineering Physics
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Engineering Physics then you are not alone.
Engineering physics, or engineering science, refers to the study of the combined disciplines of physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology, and engineering, particularly computer, nuclear, electrical, electronic, aerospace, materials or mechanical engineering. By focusing on the scientific method as a rigorous basis, it seeks ways to apply, design, and develop new solutions in engineering
The Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Physics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Engineering Physics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Engineering Physics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Engineering Physics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Engineering Physics.
Please read the Engineering Physics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Engineering Physics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Engineering Physics
Direct Entry Requirement for Engineering Physics:
- A Level Passes in Physics and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Engineering Physics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry and any one (1) of Health Science, Statistics, Physics and Geography.
UTME Subject combination for Engineering Physics:
- Chemistry, Biology and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Engineering Physics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Engineering Physics”.
Thanks For Visiting